Marketing Strategies to Implement Now For Your Vein Practice
Coming May 7, 3 pm Eastern , 12 pm Pacific
A Webinar Sponsored by the American Vein and Lymphatic Society
COVID-19 has caused massive economic disruption to virtually every kind of business, including vein practices.
Which marketing strategies should you begin now, and which should you implement in the coming months as the crisis slowly subsides? To find out, join Stewart Gandolf for this practical, information-packed webinar. When you attend, you’ll discover:
- Which marketing strategies should you invest in now, even if your practice is currently closed?
- How to communicate with your current patients as things change.
- How to capitalize on the marketing opportunities that telemedicine brings to your practice.
- How to balance social media, digital marketing, and traditional advertising?
- How to communicate with referring doctors?
- What are some “silver lining” opportunities?
- Where should you invest for the best possible ROI?
These challenging times require courage, optimism, and foresight. We hope you will join us. Register Here
About Your Webinar Leader
Stewart Gandolf, MBA, is CEO of Healthcare Success, LLC, one of the nation’s leading healthcare marketing agencies. Stewart and his team of 30 marketing specialists have marketed over a thousand practices and hospitals over the past twenty years, including dozens of vein practices. A frequent speaker, Stewart has shared his expertise at over 200 venues nationwide. Over 21,000 doctors and executives read Stewart’s healthcare marketing blog. Finally, Stewart and co-author Dr. Mark Tager recently wrote, “Cash-Pay Healthcare: Start, Grow and Perfect Your Cash-Pay Business.”
The post Vein Practice Marketing Strategies to Implement Now appeared first on Healthcare Success.